I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tired Day

Today is the most tired day for me...I went for Tesco Kepong for an interview...
It can't say an interview...It should be say is some kind of assessments...Why i said is the most tired day? It is because this kind of assessments is from 8amm to 5.30pm....I need spend half day for it....i woke up at 6am prepared everything...haiz,...really tired ar!!!!

I went through 4 sections of it...the first section is doing English and Math test...
I thought this two paper will be hard for me...When i saw the paper, it is just a basic Math...
English also is basic English....Test our grammar all that...I do not know how many marks i get...
I just can say that i already try my best to answer this two paper...

The second section is the individual presentation...This presentation would required me to visit any of the Tesco Stores to observe and find out.....variety of products range & availability of stock, competitiveness of pricing, ease & convenient shopping environment, efficiency of checking and weighing counters and the last is friendliness & attentiveness of cashiers or customer services. Sound hard right?

The third section is the interview section...This is the section i very afraid of...I scare that i don't understand the question and can't answer the question correctly...Before the interview, HR manager briefly gave us some tips in order to make us more clear about what are the things that the interview is going to ask...The question is quite tough which makes me feel more nervous...Luckily my assessor is friendly, she made me feel like this is not an interview, this is a normal conversation...I think i had do my best to answer all the question she asked...

The last section is a case study which is in group base...10 person in a group discuss the issue...Everybody must need to talk...If not you gonna lose mark on that...I feel a a little bit sad because i not perform well in this section...Really not satisfied with it...haiz...

I hope that i can get the offer..I feel that Tesco really quite good..The working environment is good, people all are friendly and the most important is the job itself is interesting...Hope can hear Tesco soon...* Pray *

No comments:

Post a Comment